The entrance to the building of the European Commission in Brussels.
BRUSSELS, 5 Nov – the European Commission spokesman declined to comment on Monday at a briefing the situation with the entry into force of the second portion of US sanctions against Iran and establish an EU mechanism for their bypass, referring to the already widespread before the head of European diplomacy statement.
At a press briefing at the European Commission, journalists asked about the possible dates of entry into force of a special trust mechanism to ensure financial and commercial transactions with Iran.
“I urge you to read the statement Federica Mogherini, which was previously circulated on this issue on Friday. In the part I now go I will not stay at this stage on what was said. If the situation changes, we will return to this” — said the representative of the EC, Margaritis Schinas journalists who tried twice to find out the official response of the EC to impose sanctions.