In the U.S. a child is poisoned received on Halloween candy with drugs


Ambulance car in the United States.

В США ребенок отравился полученными на Хэллоуин конфетами с наркотиками
© AP Photo / John Raoux

MOSCOW, 1 Nov — Five-year-old boy Braylan, Carwell of the U.S. state of Ohio was admitted to the hospital with drug poisoning after trick or treating on Halloween, according to local television station WBNS-TV.

It is noted that the boy became ill when he returned home after trick or treating. “I wore socks and was shivering. Then I couldn’t move my arm and fingers”, — quotes the channel of Braley.

The child’s father immediately took him to the hospital. The results of the tests showed that the urine of the child was attended by methamphetamine. Parents assume that the substance got into the body of a child of sweets. However, Braylin claims that that night he ate nothing, but was inserted into the mouth of plastic vampire teeth that he got when you were trick or treating. However, the police were sent for examination all the sweets that Brian gathered that night, the report said.

Rate this post
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
READ  Intel launched the Core processors, the ninth generation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*